19 Dickinson Quay
- Coming from Watford/London At the A41/M25 roundabout take the turn to Kings Langley (A 4251)
- Go straight through Kings Langley towards Hemel Hempstead.
- When you get to the traffic lights before the railway bridge turn right into Nash Mills Lane (before the Red Lion Pub)
- At the T-Junction turn left into Lowe Road Go straight over the next two mini roundabouts.
- At the third mini roundabout turn left into Dickinson Quay
You can stay on the A 4251 and turn right opposite Apsley Station (just after Holiday Inn), where you can see the white footbridge. From here walk over the bridge and find Woodys Cafe on the far corner of the marina.
- From Apsley train station walk down to the main road and cross over at the lights.
- Continue down towards the canal and cross over the white bridge.
- From here walk over the drawbridge and find Woodys Cafe on the far corner of the marina.
Parking can be difficult around Woodys. This can vary depending on the time of day and day of the week. The image below shows where it is possible to park and when.
Please note that you can no longer park next to The Paper Mill carpark.