Welcome to Woodys Cafe
Woodys vegetarian cafe is located alongside The Grand Union Canal in Hemel Hempstead. We offer high quality vegetarian food, much of which is Organic and Fair Trade. Woodys has become known for its Crêpes and stone-baked Pizzas and we are particularly proud of our home-made soups and salads. The Cafe also provides Vegan and Gluten Free options. Everyday there are delicious seasonal specials. These can be found on the black-board menu within the Cafe.
Our Chefs enjoy creating dishes with locally sourced produce when available. Make sure you check out our amazing cakes. They are all made in the Cafe using good traditional ingredients. Whole cakes can be make to order for special occasions.
We open in the morning for a hearty breakfast at 10am. Our full menu begins at 12 noon and last orders are at 9pm (Sunday last orders are 4pm).
The Cafe often gets busy so booking in advance is recommended.
Why is eating at Woodys Cafe different?
- Woodys runs on 100% Green Energy
- Woodys uses filtered water in all drinks and soups
- Woodys only use heathy oils and no processed foods
- Woodys will never microwave your food
- Every one of Woodys’ customers contributes to Woodys’ Grove, supporting Trees For Life.
We put good food at the top of our menu!